Our authentic and up-to-date training programmes, combined with years of experience,
provide rich, effective and enjoyable learning experience for everyone.
Click on the buttons below for more information on each training programme:
English for Business (Level 1)
English for Business training offers you a chance to improve your work-related English
language skills. You will build your speaking skills in general business communication,
telephoning, participating in meetings and negotiations, as well as extend your
skills in writing e-mails, business letters, memos and reports.
Level 1 training programme is designed for people who have already achieved a basic
understanding of general English and now wish to master basic work-related English.
It is also particularly useful if you aim to take BEC examination.
- During this training programme you will:
- extend your business related vocabulary and improve your grammar
- read and understand basic business-related texts
- write basic English for simple business communication
- learn to understand simple spoken, written and recorded business English
- participate in short business conversations and presentations
- Companies and Organisations
- Work and Jobs
- Business Travel
- Corporate Entertainment and Socialising
- Basic Business Data Interpretation
- Basic Written Communication - forms, e-mails, letters
- Relevant Grammar Topics
- Business Presentations
Duration: 72 hours
Fee: LVL 245 (includes entry test, study materials, final test)